Dashly is a completely free service and we will never charge you a fee for using our service. Dashly clearly sets out all the lender fees associated with a new mortgage within your dashboard. These are some of the most common fees associated with mortgages:
- Application/booking fees: this is the cost the lender incurs setting up your application and includes fees for administrative tasks and credit checks
- Valuation fees: property surveys are needed to let lenders know the home you want is worth the money you're asking for
- Broker fees: your advisers need to get paid, too. This fee is usually a percentage of the loan amount.
- Exit fees: the charges incurred for ending or leaving a mortgage deal
- Processing fees/underwriting fees: the cost of processing the mortgage deal