I want to rent out my home temporarily


Because residential mortgages are monitored by the FCA, renting out your home temporarily - or turning it into a let-to-buy - requires that you get a special Consent to Let agreement with your lender, or their equivalent. This is a short-term allowance for rental, and allows you to rent out your space without having to remortgage your property into a buy-to-let.

Related Articles